The Maintenance work order line is (352) 486-5420 Ext. 5 and is answered 24-hours a day by an answering service.
After normal business hours and weekends, the calls are received by an answering service which then dispatches to the On-Call Maintenance person if the call is determined to be an emergency in accordance with NCFRHA's maintenance emergency list.
- Electrical problem which could result in shock or fire
- Structural damage to building that may pose a threat to life health or safety
- Lack of functioning toilet (if only 1 toilet in unit)
- Lack of security of the unit (if unable to lock/close doors or windows, a loose lock is not an emergency)
- No Air Conditioning (if outdoor temperature is above 75 degrees F or if there is a medical necessity that has been substantiated by a medical professional)
- No heat (if outdoor temperature is below 45 degrees F or if there is a medical necessity that has been substantiated by a medical professional)
- Major leak, plumbing backups or any other conditions that might pose a threat to to life, heath or safety of the tenant and/or damage to property
- No power or water to the unit which is not as a result of failure to pay utility bill
Please report maintenance problems immediately. You must not make any repairs. You will be required to pay for damages to your apartment caused by any member of your family or guests.