NSP – Pine Apartments
At this time our waiting list for NSP - Pine Apartments is closed.
The Pine Apartments are 16 Housing units located in Chiefland, Florida. These apartments consist of 2, 3, and 4-bedroom units.
These apartments were created through the Neighborhood Stabilization Program (NSP) which was established for the purpose of providing emergency assistance to stabilize communities with high rates of abandoned and foreclosed homes, and to assist households whose annual incomes are up to 120 percent of the area median income (AMI). You must meet minimum income limits in order to qualify for this program. Learn more about NSP here.
If you submitted an application with NCFRHA, call 352-486-5420 after 15 business days, which is equivalent to approximately one month, and follow prompts to check your status. If you call prior to the 15th business day, your application will still be pending approval. We are closed every Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Legal Holiday.
- NCFRHA will review applications for completion and initial eligibility requirements.
- NCFRHA does not provide emergency housing.
- NCFRHA cannot anticipate when an applicant's name will be selected from the waiting list.
- NCFRHA will not provide additional information on waiting list status other than the information reflected on this website.
- Applicants will be notified by U.S. Postal Service standard mail of any scheduled appointments.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to keep their address up to date and current with our agency. You may email, mail, or fax your address changes. Include your full name, the last four digits of your Social Security Number along with your new address.
- NCFRHA is not responsible for any misdirected mail or email due to:
- an applicant's failure to report a change of address to NCFRHA; or
- address incorrectly listed on the application or update forms; or
- difficulties receiving mail from the specific address listed on the application or update form. (i.e., broken mailbox, Post Office delivery, the person at the mailing address did not give mail to the applicant, etc.)
- NCFRHA will not forward any undelivered mail that does not have a forwarding address on the returned envelope.