Wait List – Public Housing
At this time our waiting lists for Public Housing and The Pine Apartments are open.
How do I apply?
The housing authority has to be accepting applications in order for you to apply. Since the demand for housing assistance often exceeds the limited resources available to HUD and the local housing agencies, long waiting periods are common.
If you submitted an application with NCFRHA, call 352-486-5420 and follow prompts to check your status.
- NCFRHA will review applications for completion and initial eligibility requirements.
- NCFRHA does not provide emergency housing.
- NCFRHA cannot anticipate when an applicant's name will be selected from the waiting list.
- NCFRHA will not provide additional information on waiting list status other than the information reflected on this website.
- Applicants will be notified by U.S. Postal Service standard mail of any scheduled appointments.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to keep their address up to date and current with our agency. You may email, mail, or fax your address changes. Include your full name, the last four digits of your Social Security Number along with your new address.
- You may email your address change. You will receive an email response as your receipt. Please keep this email for your records.
- You may mail your address change to PO Box 38, Bronson, FL 32621.
- You may fax your address change to 352-486-5423.
- NCFRHA is not responsible for any misdirected mail or email due to:
- an applicant's failure to report a change of address to NCFRHA; or
- address incorrectly listed on the application or update forms; or
- difficulties receiving mail from the specific address listed on the application or update form. (i.e., broken mailbox, Post Office delivery, the person at the mailing address did not give mail to the applicant, etc.)
- NCFRHA will not forward any undelivered mail that does not have a forwarding address on the returned envelope.